Absolute Comfort Agreement
Why Choose Us
- Absolute Climate Control, LLC dba Kinder Heating and Air is committed to old fashioned customer service, high quality workmanship, and the highest level of integrity
- We bring over 25 years of experience in the HVAC-R field
- We have been in business in northwest Arkansas for 10 years with very satisfied customers
- Our goal is to help you achieve your home's highest degree of comfort
Regular maintenance is essential to keep your system working at its optimum efficiency year after year. Purchasing an Absolute Comfort Agreement can provide you with the peace of mind that your system is being well maintained. Our Absolute Comfort Agreement will help you keep an eye on your air conditioning and heating equipment, and, in turn, help to prevent unexpected problems from happening. Of course, we cannot promise that your system will run forever, but we can help you get the maximum life from your equipment.
All Absolute Comfort Agreements Include:
- Yearly service visits: one in the spring and one in the fall
- Priority handling of service calls: as an agreement holder, you get put in front of the line during high demand time periods
- 15 percent discount on parts and labor for all additional work
- Discounts on purchase of new equipment, if necessary
- No over-time charges
Save NOW by Preventing Costly Emergency Repairs Later
Have Your System Cleaned and Maintained With Our "Absolute Comfort Agreement"
Pricing is for one year, per system, at one location.